Admissions / Marketing Liaison - Skilled Nursing
Consulate Health Center of Brentwood is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
We are now recruiting for an Admissions / Marketing - Nurse Care Liaison for our facility in Lecanto, Florida. You will be entrusted with the responsibility of positively impacting our residents, families, co-workers and visitors! You should also be capable of demonstrating Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion in all interactions.
The primary purpose of your job position is to manage the facility census goals and annual budget projections. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.You will achieve this by:
• Making visits to hospitals, health care services facilities, meeting with physicians, patient education and developing referral conversions to admission.
• Acting as the liaison between the company and the community we serve.
• Developing relationships and managing a fluid target list of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals and community.
• Completing pre-admission assessments and appropriately assigning coordinating admission.
• Developing strategies to maximize admissions and grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals.
• College or Nursing degree is a plus.
• 2-5+ years marketing or admissions experience.
• Managed care/Insurance/public payer sources experience is preferred.
• Maintain daily contact with potential referral sources, including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies through on-site hospital visits, physician and patient education, and referral conversions.
• Demonstrate positive referrer satisfaction and retention.
• Educate potential patients and families on sub-acute rehabilitation expectations utilizing therapy outcomes.
• Collect appropriate data. Prepare and submit required reports/logs to Regional Director of Business Development.
• Attend and participate in weekly admissions/operations meetings, conference calls, as assigned by Regional Director of Business Development.
• Continually strive to improve and develop the Nurse/Care Liaison program, regularly identifying improvements and suggest changes as needed.
• Work with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage referral activities.
• Participate in industry trade shows and business development activities.
• Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage to ensure appropriate clinical acceptance in a timely manner.
• Promote Consulate Health Care and participate in contract closings and price negotiations with insurance companies.
• Daily follow up of Consulate patients returned to the hospital with communication to the Director of Clinical Services regarding admission to acute care setting and next step.
• Participate in facility quality improvement by identifying customer service issues and reporting these issues to the Executive Director and Regional Director of Business Development.
• Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities as approved by Regional Director of Business Development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.