As a Nursing Assistant with Health Center at Brentwood, you are highly valued for the quality care you deliver each and every day!
We are seeking caring CNA’s that possess the following traits: a positive attitude, reliable work ethic, and a teamwork mindset. If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you!
We invite you to learn more about us, we offer you:
• Flexible schedules - FT, PT, PRN
• Attractive Compensation
• Extra Pay with shift differential on 3-11pm, 11pm-7am
• Plus additional shift differential paid for Weekend Hours
• Supportive leadership & Employee Appreciation Events
• Positive community reputation, high quality ratings & recognition's
• MUST be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide Assistant program
• MUST possess and maintain a Florida Nursing Assistant certification (CNA)
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• At least one year of experience as a CNA in a senior care setting is preferred
• New CNA student graduates are welcome to apply
Health Center at Brentwood is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family... a place to get better, a place for living. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's top long term care and skilled nursing health care providers.
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including: • Vacation and Sick Time Accrual From Date of Hire, • 401K, Holiday Premium Pay, Medical (3 plans to choose), Dental (2 plans to choose), Vision and much more!
Do you have a huge heart and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others?
If yes, then connect with us today! Please complete our Quick Apply to reach a recruiter for immediate interview scheduling. You will also receive our address and phone number.