Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
Consulate Health Center of Brentwood is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN or LPN). Our care facility in Lecanto Florida enjoys the many benefits of a top rated school system, the lowest crime rates in the state, and small town charm draped across some of the most beautiful backdrops Mother Nature created! These luxuries contribute to the high quality of life experienced by residents of Citrus County. Give us the chance to capture your heart--southern hospitality flows in our veins, and breathtaking backdrops await you at each turn!
• Offering New Wage Scale
• Extra Pay with shift differential on 3-11pm, 11pm-7am
• New Grads Welcome
• Our Clinical Teams utilize our state-of-the-art Electronic Records Systems
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
*We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
*Scheduling Interviews This Week
*Click 'Apply now' for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• LPN or RN license with two years nursing experience preferred. Preference will be given to Licensed Nurses with experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by our facilities.
• Must have a valid license as an LPN or RN in the State of Florida
• NEW GRADS welcome to apply
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorships, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
All Shifts Available - Full time, Part time
Complete the 'Apply now' form for immediate consideration and to explore together if we would be a match for your career interests and growth plan!